I love, love, love, love, love this holiday!
Here's our Halloween Highlights.....
The PARTIES
 |
| Carrot-Almond Witches fingers |
 |
| Boo-tiful Chips and Salsa |
 |
| Pizza that bites back! |
 |
| Mummy Dogs |
 |
| Halloween Bingo! |
The PUMPKINS
 |
| That was fu-u-un! |
 |
| Hungry! |
 |
| What is that guy eating?! |
The PUNKINS
 |
| What's Trick-or-Treat without Grandma? |
 |
| A Gypsie, Lightning McQueen, Cinderella and a Medical Assistant/Truck Driver man |
 |
| Vampire-Ella |
The GHOULS
Every year Carolyn (my mom-in-law) and her friend Candy get all dressed up in coordinated costumes and hit the neighborhood for some trick-or-treating. The neighbors look forward to their visit, and their always the talk of the neighborhood the next day.
3 comments:
So fun! Halloween is my fave too! Its that time again - we all need to get together for dinner or something.
Love all the halloween stuff! And great costumes. I too am not feeling the love in blogger world....I'm too far behind on my digital scrapbooking, but I love looking at other blogs so I figure I should continue to post on mine! :)
Looks like fun. I just saw those mummy dogs in a magazine and thought about doing them next year for our Halloween party. Your kids are so cute. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment