What do you think of our new house?
 |
| Previously bank-owned, sandy home on a circle and backing up to a beautiful gully! |
 |
| The Back (duh) |
 |
| West View: When it's not snowing you can see Jordan River and Oquirrh Mountain Temples |
 |
| East view: The gully, sandy parks, and against the mountain you can see the draper temple |
 |
| Happy Homeowners :) |
 |
| Front Door view, Wasatch Mountains |
It's a little rough around the edges, but then again, so are we :) We are fixing it up, and trying to make up for the previous owner's neglect. Wish us luck!
7 comments:
you bought a house??!! hooray! im so excited for you guys! and i think fixing up is my favorite part of anything. it will be frustrating at times, yes, but fun in the long run.
Homeowners! Fancy pants. That's awesome.
Hooray! Where in Sandy are you? We're in Sandy too, just east of the Sandy Library.
congratulations to you!! I know you will do a wonderful job of fixing it up.. the first house we had we fixed as well but much much smaller..
This is so exciting! I know all about fixing up a house from a precious owners neglect... it can be a lot of work but so worth it at the end of the day. This is great for you all!
Also, I was wondering if I could get some book suggestions from you on books that have taught you a lot of about "nutrient dense foods." :-) If you can think of any, let me know. leadrand@juno.com
Love ya!
~Randi
Congrats! Congrats! Welcome back to this valley :) I just mailed out a Christmas card to the wrong address. Will you message me on FB or email me the new one?
What the what? How long has this house hunting been going on!? Congrats you guys!
Post a Comment