Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Making Jam

P1170501Homemade Jam is one of Troy’s very most favorite things.  He loves it.  The best jam of course, is Grandma Moss’ raspberry freezer jam, but since we’re to poor for that, we do strawberries instead. 

P1170497This was my first year making jam with my two special helpers Aliyah and Gavin.  They really did a great job.  We managed to make six quarts of strawberry freezer jam without bathing the house P1170500in sticky red goo. 

I love these little serendipitous moments where we can just spend time together in the sunshine, enjoying each others company and P1170506making fun memories.  It doesn’t hurt that the product is as sweet as the time spent together.P1170505P1170509

And seriously, what could be cuter than a sweet little girl in a pink cast and a sugar-monster with nap-time bedhead?  Let’s not even mention the big fat lady (me) 39 weeks pregnant…

P1170510

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Oh my gosh you blogged! I about fainted from the surprise. I love seeing your pregnant belly and can't believe he will be here any day.