Thursday, September 20, 2007

Coming April 2008

22 comments:

janaya said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! holy crap!!!! yeah! so fun! so exciting! congrats!

Kelli said...

Yahoo! Congrats! How have you been feeling? We are so excited for both of you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thats great! Our family just keeps growing. Love you guys!

Nathan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the text message!!! you're right it is an awesome one. PS. When I got your text message I totally knew what is was. I'm so excited for you!!! Hopefully see you soon!

Megan said...

In my opinion everyone should have a baby in April! Its great.

Anonymous said...

I wondered, I totally went and interrogated your mom a couple weeks ago because I suspected just that! You totally had the "glow" - Very excited and happy for you!

whitney said...

woohoo! i'm so excited for you guys! now you'll be a multiple-child family... it's great. :)

Kimbur said...

Congrats You guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! It is so different with two!

HaLaine said...

WHATHEHOLYCRAPTHATISTOTALLYAWESOME!!!

Emily said...

Brock is next to me trying to come up with something extremely profound/funny/Brock comment worthy of typing ....until then let me say congratulations from the both of us. [side conversation: The pregnancy test looks nothing like a cigar Brock, so telling Melissa she should stop smoking won't work...]

randivon said...

Oh my holy heavens! That is sooo great! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

April said...

CONGRADS! NATHAN AND I ARE SO HAPPY FOR YA!

Tina, Brent and the boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina, Brent and the boys said...

Oh my gosh, Melissa! You and Troy were busy this summer! Way to go!

The Richardsons said...

Thanks for the great advice Brock, even though I agree with Emily that the pregnancy test looks nothing like a cigar, not smoking during pregnancy is always a good idea. lol

Jackie said...

Hooray! Congratulations!!

Dan The Man said...

AWWWWWWSSOOOOOOOMMMMEEE!!! i am gonna be an uncle to 2!! I love you both sooooomuch!! me and Katie are sooo excited for you!

the Wight's said...

Deer Richardson's,

Whats the deal with the stick? I don't get it, you text me and get me all excited and I look on here to see nothing but a stick. I too have come across many sticks in my life time but I don't waste my time and energy putting it up on a blog and then text message people and expect them to get excited. Your behavior is childish and embarrasing to all human kind. But, at least I saved you some money on your car insurance.

Missy said...

Wow are you crazy? Just kidding that's awesome. You two are cute parents. It's great to see pictures of you since we hardly ever see you. We have a blog now its foxyfam@blogspot.com so we can finally communicate. Take care.

Love Missy

Amber said...

What a cute way to announce it! Congrats!

M said...

after eight days- I can't think of anything more clever than just..HOORAY! WOW! How do you feel? HOORAY!