Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's Time for Halloweeeeeeen!

I love this time of year, when it starts to get chilly, the leaves change colors, and the search for costumes begins! Halloween is second only to Christmas around our house, and every year we go as all-out as we can afford (which usually isn't very far....). I still have no idea what Troy and I are going to be this year, but I'm sure it won't come close to topping last year's costumes.
For those of you who are wondering, yes that is Troy under all that hair.
Since funds are a little tighter this year, I think I'll go walk the $1 fabric isle at Walmart and see if inspiration hits.

While I'm normally not a big Martha Stewart fan, her Halloween issue of her magazine has some amazingly cute and surprisingly easy ways to spruce up halloween. I loved it! Where do you guys get your halloween inspiration?

6 comments:

Mrs. Ordinary said...

Richardsons! Love the costumes! How the heck are you? Where the heck are you? Love, The Hunts (patandjen.blogspot.com)

April said...

You guys look so cute! Nathan is thinking about dressing up as a Chinese Opera, with few flags sticking out from his back and paint his face painted black and white. He's so silly. Then, we decided that it would be too much work. We still have no idea what we gonna be this year. Well, don't forget to post you guys pix up for this year.

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is GLLOOORRRIAAAAAAAA

Kelli said...

You guys have inspired us to love Halloween a little more than we already do! I hope you don't mind but I am going to steal your Mommy Dairies idea.

Kimbur said...

My Halloween inspiration this year come from previous ballet costumes from a ballet I was in a million years ago! I like all things pretty and princessy for my girls and their costume this year are not different!

James said...

I love it! Is this the plan for grandma's Halloween Party? I think you might scare her.