
Troy's mom Carolyn is uber-creative and always looking for some new fantastic outlet for her talent. This month's project was a Pirate themed display for the Thanksgiving Point Scarecrow Festival. I was so excited to be able to help her out and unleash my detail-oriented side. Since I have seen the movie about 2 dozen more times than Carolyn, I worked on the small but important details on the Pirates. I painted wooden balls for their eyeballs, colored and placed the hair for the two boat pirates, and did Jack Sparrow's hair and outfit. After hours and hours of fun that was supposed to be work, we set up our display and watched as people lined up to have their pictures taken with the Pirates! It was awesome to see it all set up, and I really hope we get to do it again next year!



1 comment:
so cool! Way to go Melis - you are always so good at stuff like that!
Post a Comment