Emporium . Last night Troy could tell that I was feeling a little depressed (two days ago Aliyah came down with croupe and yesterday I was out of commission with a breast infection) and since Aliyah was being taken care of by my wonderful mother-in-law so I could take it easy, he took me out to a movie. This movie was exactly what I needed- a story about magic and joy and believing in yourself- needless to say, I loved it. So, if you're in the mood for some fantastic nonsense and the deeper meanings of Mr. Magorium's babblings, this is the flick for you. Gavin Update: Well, it looks like we've come back up on our medical roller coaster ride! Gavin has demonstrated no signs of the level of illness he should have from the ecoli, and that has led the doctors to believe that his blood sample may have been contaminated somehow in the testing process (in other words, they DON'T think he has ecoli). They are treating him for it anyway, but he does not appear to be sick. He is on two antibiotics for the pneumonia and is doing so well that they are having a hard time finding any traces of it in his fluids. He does still have a lot of fluid in his lungs so they are not going to take him off the ventilator just yet, but once again they are telling us that his progress through all of this is remarkable. He really is our little fighter! (Thanks for the baby boxing gloves Janean!)

6 comments:
Melissa & Troy -- I was checking out the blog today and had no idea you had already had your son. I was relieved to read your updates and feel so inspired by your wonderful examples of courage, patience, and faith. Please let us know what we can do to help. Really! We only moved a few minutes away from the ward so we are really close! My email is MeiLi122@gmail.com. Take care! Sending lots of prayers your way =)
Daniel & Jen Alonso
phew! sigh of relief! i'm glad he's doing so well. love you guys. :)
Oh so good. I love happy updates...what an amazing little guy you have!
Yay for such good news!
That's exciting about your new car! And thanks for adding us to your blog. We have finally arrived.
We LOVE the snowman that you put on James & Angie's porch. We miss living by you guys.
We are so happy to hear Gavin is inproving. Your new car is cute. I had someone hit my car last week, I get a new back door.Love you guys! Aunt Linda and Uncle Rocky
Post a Comment