Last week Troy officially became a BYU Graduate. Those of you who know him well know that he is not one for fanfare and as such, no amount of coercing from his parents could convince him to walk at graduation. But what we missed out on in Pomp and Circumstance we made up for in food and fun last night. We got together with our families for a delicious dinner provided by our moms and some great bowling afterwards (Troy's mom schooled everybody with a score of 147!). All in all it was a great way to say "well done" to my main squeeze. He's gonna hate me for this, but I really am so grateful to him for all the sacrifice and study that has gone into this degree and I am so proud to be his wife! Congratulations Honey!
P.S. If you're wondering why Troy has a cap and gown if he didn't walk, it's because I commandeered (sp?) one from the return bin on graduation day and forced (yes, FORCED) him to take pictures in it. Nothing in life is completely pain-free, even graduation :)


7 comments:
yay troy! i totally love that you borrowed a returned cap and gown for some pictures. you kill me melissa. :)
I bet putting on a returned gown was harder for Troy to do than actually graduate BYU. Haha. thats my sis! CONGRATULATIONS Troy.
that is so awesome mel..tell troy congratulations for me!
Congrats! You're the man!
Troy,
I not sure how I feel about you graduating. It seems like only yesterday you were drawing on your head with a brown marker to cover up a botched haircut.
We are so proud of you.
P.S. The check is in the mail. If you don't recieve it after a few days you might want to accuse your neighbor of stealing it.
Troy! Congrats!!
GREAT JOB TROY! Although it's a good thing it's not Melissa graduating, since she spelled it with a "d" and not a "t".
CONGRATULATIONS...anyhow!
Post a Comment