
So if you were wondering why it's been a few weeks since my last post, it's because I've been in Heaven. Lest you think that I'm using my blog to communicate from beyond the veil, allow me to explain. Every year around the 4th of July we head up to Idaho with Troy's extended family to their Ranch, a 500 acre paradise along the Sawtooth mountain range. It is the most beautiful place I have ever been and from the moment we get home I start looking forward to town of Atlanta (population 30-something). Besides next year's trip. It's 3 hours from anywhere in the tiny just being beautiful to look at, we have fun fishing, 4-wheeling, canoeing, swimming during

the day and at night under 100 billion stars (the pool is heated by a geo-thermal seeing another human being the source), swinging in the sky chairs, playing games with the family and relaxing. I absolutely love going on 4-wheeler rides with Troy and not whole way, or lounging out on the lake and realizing it's been days since the noise of civilization has touched my ears. I have never been happier in my life than being with my family at the Ranch!









And no holiday would be complete without a parade right? And what parade couldn't be made more exciting by filling it with inebriated

small-town hicks? I have GOT to get me some of them pants..... oh, and should you be wondering, yes, that old lady is naked under there. Please don't ask me how I know.

7 comments:
haha... love that naked lady! oh and guys, can your kids be more freakin' precious?!!
lol!!! love the parade pics!! and oh my gosh it is so beautiful in that area...im looking up that little town right now to see how far away it is from rexburg. maybe i can get brian to take me there sometime. glad you had fun! it was nice knowing we were in the same state for a little while :) i could feel your presence the instant you crossed the border :)
Okay, I'm totally jealous! Can I please come next time...;)
In one of the pictures I didn't look very closely and I thought you had bleached you hair blond...yeah, I freaked-out for a sec.
Can't wait to see you next week.
Love ya tons!
Oh my gosh! So beautiful! So jealous and desirous of a place to go!!!
What a gorgeous place and a fun tradition for your family.
that looks AMAZING!
Wow what a wonderful place you have to escape to. I am so happy you have get way time. The kids look so precious and beautiful and not to add you do too. Love you guys.
Love Sister and Bishop Lee
Post a Comment