Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Halloweeeeeen!

Most of you know, I'm a Halloween freak. I just love making costumes and getting all dressed up, and the fact that it's a free candy holiday doesn't hurt either. This year our little family costume theme was the Wizard of Oz, and I had so much fun doing costumes! I made Aliyah and Gavin's costumes and the key element of Troy's. If you can guess what he is (or the key phrase that describes it from the movie) you get 10 million richizzle bucks. I guess that's what I get for marrying a guy with an overactive imagination :) We had a little shin-dig with our old ward and 4-plex friends and had a blast! We had to do all our celebrating early since we leave tomorrow for Cancun....

4 comments:

heather said...

I can't believe you made those costumes. You are my idol. I'm not even kidding.

Looks like a TON of fun!!!

Jared and Jessica said...

Love the costumes! Looks like you guys had fun!

the Danosaur said...

I love reading your hilarious stories and seeing your adorable kids! -Dani Rowan

Traci M said...

That is the cutest little Dorothy I have ever seen!

Traci Mildenstein