
On our anniversary I got my haircut as a surprise for Troy in a style that he has been wanting me to try. Since I was going in for a cut anyway, I decided to make an appointment for Aliyah to get her first real haircut at the same time. Not only am I lucky to have to have an amazing cousin who is a fantastic stylist, but Aliyah absolutely adores Mindy and that puts the first-haircut-traumatization factor at about a zero. I had wanted to make the appointment for Aliyah earlier, but since her overall puffiness put even the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man to shame until about 3 days ago, I decided to wait until I would be able to scrapbook her first haircut pictures without cringing. We had a great time, and Mindy got the workout of a lifetime trying to maintain a straight cut on my little tasmanian devil. If you have ever tried to give a haircut to about 15 over-excited puppies all at the same time, you might be able to have some sympathy for what Mindy had to go through. At the end of it all, we had one tired stylist, and two very happy customers. Thanks Mindy! (Mindy cuts hair at a salon in Holladay if you want to make an appointment call 274-1400)
5 comments:
Melissa! It was good to hear from you! Your kids are adorable! They are getting so big! You look beautiful with your new haircut too!
Such a cute little gal and mommy as well
Love Sister Lee
So cute! We need to get together again soon and scrapbook!
adorable! seriously you have the cutest little girl EVER. since she is blonde and cute, like me, im already envisioning my future daughters looking like aliyah. :) as for your dreams...hmm..all i can say is you must be due for a visit up here...repeat after me..."come to rexburg"..."come to rexburg"...
Looks Like Fun
Post a Comment