
Well, Gavin is 1 year old today! Happy Birthday little man! I guess he's pretty fed up with everyone saying how cute and little he still is, because he decided to go for a different look in honor of his big day, something a little more hard-core. Luckily I was able to talk some sense into him in time for the birthday party, but he insists he's a rebel to the core. (I guess the moral to this story is never, ever leave your baby alone with your husband, your 17 year old brother-in-law, and a book of 300 removable tattoos)
We had so much fun at his party, and we were so happy that all our family could make it with one exception (feel better soon Grandma Jo!) I was particularly proud of his cake, as it was my first 2-layer cake and none of the stars fell off!
10 comments:
oh my gosh, that is hysterical. he's totally hardcore! and totally beautiful... what a stinkin' darling kid.
I wanted to see pictures of the rock n roll one!
Happy Birthday Gavin. I can't believe it has already been a year! I'll be honest, those pictures of Aliyah look horrible. Knowing you, I am sure you have googled everything you can think of to find out what it could be that is causing it. All I can think of is berries and laundry soap but then again she is 2 1/2. Poison Ivy?
Thanks for visiting our blog--I love it when people comment so I know who actually comes to the page (it is an alarmingly small number because of my inconsistency!)
Also, great job on Gavin's cake--that is quite an undertaking and it turned out beautiful! (Troy did a good job with his creative project too!)
Those are seriously the cutest (and most disturbing) 1 year old pictures I have ever seen. He is adorable! And you cake looks amazing. Go you!
those pictures of gavin are hilarious!! but those of aliyah are so sad!! we are waiting anxiously to hear your solution!
Happy B-day Gavin! We miss you guys! Thanks for taking the time to see us, you're the best!
Is Aliyah doing better with the hives? Poor darling.
happy birthday gavin! miss you guys. i am so HAPPY that he is doing so well. and please tell me aliyah's hives have started to lessen. that last post just made me want to cry.
Wow I can't believe your boy is already a year old! I remember when you were expecting your first! I'm glad things are going well for you guys.
Hysterical! He is seriously the cutest little boy. Amazing job on the cake- so cute!
Post a Comment