Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Animal Farm

Last week Jayanne Wight and I took our kids to the Thanksgiving Point Farm. Aliyah had such a good time she peed her pants. Literally. Lets just say that we joyfully discovered that her cute poncho doubled nicely as a skirt :) After a fun afternoon of herding our kids through a maze of animals, we called it a day. As I tried to corral my toddler for dinner that evening, I thought longingly of the holding pens at the farm and the wonders it could do for some dinnertime sanity. I'm pretty sure my kids could give those farm animals a run for their money. . .

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Flipped upside down at the dinner table?

Classic.

The Richardsons said...

Yes, it's how she eats dinner these days. Some nights we have to hold her down and spoon feed her :)

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

The life of a mother and daddy are so interesting and your kids take you places you never thought you would ever go.
Love sister Lee

Lucie said...

Looks like a fun day. We know all about peeing in public! ;) It was great to see you at the Draper Temple the other day! Come visit my blogs if you get a chance:
http://chamberlainmonkeys.blogspot.com/
and http://teachyourtots.blogspot.com/
- Lucie