Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas


Which would be great, except.........
IT'S APRIL PEOPLE!!!!!


I mean seriously? 14 inches in one night? This is not funny anymore. Especially considering it was 70 degrees monday. Is it too much to ask Spring to act at least a little bit less like Winter? Especially for these poor teenagers who spent their precious spring break snowblowing driveways. I've never seen such woeful faces. Except when I look in the mirror :)

3 comments:

Lucie said...

No kidding!!

Mrs. Haynie said...

wow! i had no idea utah was in for such a snowstorm. we get snow every other day, but at least it doesn't stick! im crossing my fingers that rexburg gets nothing this bad.

p.s. my rugs and furniture were made to be slobbered all over by kids and since we don't have any yet, its your kids' job to mess up mine! :)

remington and mindy said...

Oh my heck! You guys got tons of snow! I'm glad we didn't get that much! Although it was fun to watch the snow storm with those huge flakes, it was pretty cool. (But only for a moment)