Ok so this cruise was amazing! Troy's mom treated us to 8 days of incredible fun in honor of Grandpa Moss and to celebrate what a fantastic family he and Grandma Moss have created! We had so much fun and were blown away in more ways than one. I'll spare you the details to avoid incurring unnecessary jealousy :) and say that the ship was awesome, the islands were beautiful, and the food waaay waaay too delicious.

Our most memorable adventure was on St Maarten, where we rented scooters with Angie and James and rode around the island. We stopped at the famous Airport Beach to watch the planes fly in ridiculously close to the shore and have a dip in the ocean. We enjoyed ourselves immensly......until we got caught in the jet stream of a 747 taking off a stone's throw from where we were sitting on the beach. Angie literally lost some of the skin off her back from the sand pelting us at a few hundred miles per hour. Aparently we missed the 10 foot signs warning of injury or death from the jetstream. Now we know. I found some videos on youtube that are not us, but gives a good demonstration of our predicament. It was also on St. Maarten that we ran into a highschool friend we havent seen in about 10 years! What a small world!

Landing:
Takeoff:
Landing:
Takeoff:
Puerto Rico was historic and gorgeous, Haiti was breathtaking and we had more fun than we could have imagined. What a trip!

6 comments:
fun pics! im definitely jealous since at the moment it is raining here in rexburg. glad you had so much fun!
Looks like a fabulous vacation!
Doug and I watched the jet video like 4 times. Amazing!
PS- My email is jackieshafer@gmail.com
Looks like a blast. I think family and/or friend cruises are the way to go! We did that same trip to the Bahamas with my family and it was great!
Also, your photoshop stuff looks great.
So where did the kids stay? Look just fabulous and you have been on 2 cruises or vacations in less than a year and I have never been on a cruise oh well I think you enjoyed it better than I would We are still not sleeping at our new home but working on this one in Orem and trying to get it rented If you know anyone we are renting for $1375 and need someone that will really take care of the inside and out
Cruises are great aren't they! Glad you guys had so much fun and survived!
Fun! I'm assuming by the lack of children in the picture you were childless for 8 days. How did that go? What a nice break (in a beautiful place). Didn't see pics of Ryan and Jess. Did they make it out too?
Post a Comment