Thursday, October 15, 2009

Halloween: Richardson Style


I love Halloween, and my husband who can turn an innocent batch of cookies into such a culinary blood-bath. I have never had so much fun decorating cookies! The only thing more fun than making them, was delivering them!

6 comments:

Lizzie said...

So cute!

Kami said...

Those are too cute....I love them! So I take it you found your camera??

Melissa said...

They are so awesome! I don't think I would want to eat them.

Melissa said...

They are so awesome! I don't think I would want to eat them.

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

they are spectacular but the spiders look too real and slimy for me to eat. what are they made of? Mark Spencer got married tonight and Toad or alias Ben Cox got married last week how about that?

heather said...

I remember how you guys would go all out for Halloween - I love these cookies! They're awesome!