While enjoying the incredible Gingerbread Houses at Thanksgiving Point this weekend, I ran into This Guy, and just HAD to take his picture.
I'm not sure what Scottish Clan boasts Camo Kilts, but I'll bet they're hard folks to find (this may explain why he is the first one I've ever seen....). I especially love the way the socks complete the whole ensemble...
Amazingly enough, I know this guy. Well, I don't remember his name and I never knew him well, but he used to drive a bus for Provo School District when I was driving for them. He wore a kilt every day, and I always remember wondering how he managed to keep everything down when he was in the driver's seat of a bus!
Haha! Also only in Utah would there be someone I know who also knows the Kilt Guy. It's good to know his wardrobe is not only eccentric, it's a talent! :) What a guy!
I don't know Kilt Man, but I do know that the Scottish would be violently upset that he isn't wearing "proper knee-length socks" with his ensemble... the camo print though... wow!
5 comments:
WOW! Those gingerbread houses are so unbelievable . . . as well as the kilt guy :-)
Amazingly enough, I know this guy. Well, I don't remember his name and I never knew him well, but he used to drive a bus for Provo School District when I was driving for them. He wore a kilt every day, and I always remember wondering how he managed to keep everything down when he was in the driver's seat of a bus!
Haha! Also only in Utah would there be someone I know who also knows the Kilt Guy. It's good to know his wardrobe is not only eccentric, it's a talent! :) What a guy!
Did the kilt guy happen to give you his name? He looks exactly like one of our faculty members here. :)
I don't know Kilt Man, but I do know that the Scottish would be violently upset that he isn't wearing "proper knee-length socks" with his ensemble... the camo print though... wow!
Post a Comment