Yes, my darling little boy, you look adorable. I especially love the usb drive on the green lanyard. That’s a nice touch.
Gavin loves to create his own outfits, this one was constructed in preparation for going to visit his friend Kimball. It’s so sad when 3-year olds can’t get the concept of “in 3 days.” He was very upset when he had to get ready for bed without Kimball seeing his spectacular ensemble.
I love when my kids surprise me with their creations. I wish I could be as fearless in my fashion!
I shamelessly admit that I brainwash my kids. We talk all the time around our house about how green food makes big muscles. So it is not uncommon for dinner to be sprinkled with random flex-fests when we’re eating something particularly green or healthy.
I absolutely encourage this, especially Gavin. Wouldn’t you? He is just too cute! And yes, I am seriously considering putting this picture in his high school yearbook.

1 comment:
I love the face and yes, I can totally see it in his year book, he'd thank you for it...later :)
Post a Comment