Gavin went to his first “themed” party this week at the library. There is always tons of stuff for girls- princess and fairy tea parties and the like- but not much for boys. I was so happy to see this event and signed my little scallywag right up. He had a blast.
They made pirate hats, got to toss a pirate ship on a parachute “sea” and looked for treasure. At the end they got pirate treats, a pirate tattoo and all the little boys (and a few girls) ran around shouting “Arrrr, Matey!” with their toy pirates. Gavin and his toy pirate even had matching facial hair.
Gavin got so into his character that when we stopped at Subway for lunch afterward, he kept going up to people and giving them his pirate hello. I just can’t get enough of this adorable boy, who is growing up faster than I can bear to think about!

1 comment:
I just love love love reading your blog.. it is the best read ever and the kids are always up to such creative things.. thanks for letting me share in your life
Post a Comment